Thursday, March 26, 2009

Solo Project

I took a solo stroll through Huntington Gardens yesterday. For me, a significant path to change is often just getting in the car and driving. I do more thinking while driving than most other places. Thinking about personal growth, change. I have realizations and find understanding in implementation of the action necessary for change.

Yesterday was one of those days. Good. Productive. Thoughtful. Arriving an hour before they opened with some time to kill, I began and finished the book I brought: It's not how good you are, it's how good you want to be. Precisely what I needed to read yesterday. The drive to the gardens proved insightful. The wander through them, even more. The Gardens were beautiful. Perfect weather.

Succulent

Bamboo Too

Blown Still

Photoshoot for Survived with J later.

Survived

Survived

Survived

It was a full day of photography, self searching, and challenging myself to succeed.

No comments: