Saturday, April 25, 2009

Texts from Last Night

I am a text spy. When I'm behind you in line, at concerts, wherever, I will try to look at your texts. I don't make assessments about you based on these texts, I just think it's interesting. I love to do it. And Texts From Last Night is a perfect outlet for it.

Here are some of my favs:

(310): Gettin pulled over, can you watch my dog and pay the bils for a while?

-----------

(215): Stoned at DSW. SO MANY SHOES! THEY'RE FREAKING ME OUT.

----------

(516): gavin joseph was born around 1 oclock 9lbs 12oz... over 21 inches long
(917): Thats what she said

-----------

(917): omg omg i just fucked paul. i need to stop doing this kind of thing.
(310): wait, who's paul?
(917): exactly.

-----------

(847): Rock
(630): Scissors
(630): Fuck

----------

Also: After reading some of these obviously drunken texts, I still can't believe that it's legal to drink something that can produce these types of consequences, but smoking a plant that just makes you laugh at the people dealing with these consequences isn't.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You have such interesting days!

liss said...

haha! finding a website? or sitting around reading other peoples' texts?

Unknown said...

Reading other peoples' texts. You have young eyes - I wouldn't be able to see it - hahaha!

liss said...

Haha! It's like I'm running around all day looking for people texting so I can spy!